The Logistics Officer Association (LOA) Symposium is back and better than ever, offering a dynamic platform for interactive exchanges among logistics, acquisition, and technology professionals from the Department of Defense, the defense industry, and academia. We are thrilled to be exhibiting as well as hosting the Click-Loc Challenge Event!
What is LOA?
LOA is a community of military officers and civilians in logistics, acquisition, and technology fields worldwide. Their mission is to inspire, connect, and empower members through value-added professional development and education opportunities.
The 2023 LOA Symposium provides a forum where logisticians at all levels can collaborate and discuss the challenges of operating in a dynamic global defense environment. There are several benefits to attending the symposium.
As an attendee, you can expect:
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in LOA University courses facilitated by instructors from accredited universities. Not only will you learn from the best, but you will also earn APDP continuous learning credits!
- Be challenged, informed, and inspired by keynote speakers from government and industry.
- Attend breakout sessions that focus on specific topics and offer insightful perspectives on leadership and professional development.
- Meet with Air Force Personnel Center representatives to get expert guidance and insights into the latest trends and opportunities.
- Explore the Exhibit Hall, and you’ll discover nearly 80 vendors showcasing the latest technology, capabilities, and services that support the logistics community.
- Participate in panel discussions where senior leaders share career advice and lessons learned.
- Socialize with fellow attendees to share experiences, build connections, and broaden your network.
During your exploration in the Exhibit Hall, make sure to head over to BOOTH #311-313 on Tuesday afternoon (March 28th) or Wednesday (March 29th) to compete for prizes in The Click-Loc Challenge! This friendly and fun competition compares the installation of Safety Wire to Click-Loc® Self-Locking Technology.
What to Expect from the Click-Loc Challenge?
The challenge will involve a work stand with three standard aerospace fittings and three Click-Loc fittings that serve the same function. Each participant will be required to remove safety-wire while capturing the FOD on three standard fittings, loosen all six fittings, then reinstall all six to proper torque specifications, reinstalling safety-wire on the three standard aerospace fittings to industry standards. Specific instructions will be reviewed with participants prior to starting the challenge.
- The event will be timed, with provisions for error penalties
- Tools and other necessary materials will be provided
- No prerequisite for skill level
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 competitors demonstrating the best completion time
- All participants will receive a Click-Loc t-shirt
Everyone is welcome to participate. Come by, challenge a friend, and have some fun! To sign up for a time slot please visit our registration page and reserve your spot today!