Our engineers have been developing and supplying engineered component solutions to a wide range of highly complex and flight-critical products for over a half a century. Our Click-Loc™ components are designed and manufactured to precise standards utilizing a gate driven process:
Gate 1: Requirements Definition
- Work one-on-one with the customer to understand the full scope of their self-locking product needs.
- Work collaboratively with the customer to identify and compile all technical requirements necessary for a Click-Loc™ design solution.
- Review and approve requirements.
Gate 2: Conceptual Design
- Use industry standards to develop designs, such as a DFMEA and modeling software to ensure design integrity.
- Create technical drawings and submit to customers for review.
- Work with customers to adjust the design when changes are required.
- Review and approve conceptual design.
Gate 3: Prototyping and Data Collection
- Create prototypes of approved conceptual design.
- Prototype testing to confirm adherence to the customers’ requirements.
- Submit prototype test data to the customer for review. If required, return to Gate 2 to implement changes to design.
- Final review and approval of data resulting in design finalization.
Gate 4: Production Release
- Final design ordered by customer.
- Pre-production planning begins across cross-functional team.
- Fixtures, tooling, and material are ordered and verified, part details and outside services are purchased.
- Production jobs are scheduled for the manufacturing cells.
- Final review of manufacturing process by an experienced team of quality and product engineers.
Gate 5: Product Verification and Quality Inspection
- Parts are manufactured and inspected to ensure they meet print and Moeller’s high-quality standards.
- Functional torque testing is performed on parts to verify that each lot meets design requirements.
- All resulting quality documentation submitted to customer for review.
- Shipment of product to meet customer schedule.
Just because the product is complete does not mean we stop working for you! We are available to address any question you may have throughout the life of our product!