Click-Loc® self-locking fittings provide a robust secondary locking solution for fuel, fluid, and gas couplings and nuts made from steel, titanium, and nickel alloys to prevent unintended back-off due to vibration, stress, or thermal conditions.
They are low complexity, easy to install, error-proof and can be used to replace sharp, FOD-prone lockwire, thus reducing maintenance downtime and risk for system failure, resulting in lower product life-cycle costs.
They are self-contained and FOD adverse with no removable parts.
Their 100% positive locking mechanism will never loosen, and they have been tested to achieve hundreds of assembly and disassembly cycles without failure.
Taking only seconds to install, their intuitive functionality requires no special training, tools, or secondary actions. Available in either English or metric threads, they are designed to be mistake-proof with visually verifiable, one way installation.
They can be customized to adapt to numerous industry applications.
Retrofit self-locking fluid fittings are available to replace existing fluid fittings if the matting port is already designed.
Self-Locking Fittings Quick Facts
- Material: Inconel
- Operating Temps: Up to 1200°F
- Tube sizes: -03 through -16 and customizable
- Applications Include: Gas fittings, gas couplings, fluid fittings, fluid nozzles, hydraulic hose fittings, fluid flow systems, test stand fittings, fluid transfer systems
Top 10 Characteristics of Click-Loc®
- Patented Technology
- Custom-Designed Solutions
- High Reusability
- Temperature Resistant
- Lower Product Life-Cycle Costs
- Easy to Use
- FOD Adverse
- Mistake Proof
- Improved Product Reliability and Maintainability
- Reduced Product Maintenance Downtime